Chinese Institute of Engineers (San Francisco Chapter ) will host a public talk event on December 16th, 2017. Dr. Andy Lee will give a talk on Prevention and Treatment of “Three Hypers” from the TCM Perspective. ” The speech will be presented in Chinese Mandarin, but the Q&A session will be accepting both Chinese and English questions. This event is free and open to the public.
Talk topic：Prevention and Treatment of “Three Hypers” from the TCM Perspective. (Free admission)
- Time: 1:30am ~ 4:00pm, December 16th (Saturday) 2017.
- Address: Cadence Auditorium, Building 10, 2655 Seely Ave,San Jose, CA 95134
- Introduction: How can we prevent the “Three Hypers”, namely, hypertension, hyperglycemia and hyperlipidemia, while keeping our work and family commitments? For those already afflicted, what are the Chinese medicine ways to ease and treat? We are honored to have Dr. Lee to explain the relevant issues to our friends in the Bay Area.
- Registration: https://ciesf2017tcm.eventbrite.com
- Event Page: http://www.cie-sf.org/index.php/17-event-semiars/223-12-16